Tuesday 6 November 2012

MeMories of the nigga .

hye , i dont really remember . what i've done lately . it all just past away . dont remember much . this morning  heist the pizza hut . tuna delight is such a bliss . papperoni to salty as fuck . that pizza gave me cancer . but still nomnomnomnomonom onomnomination . im hungry lol . yeah yeah i know what heist mean , dont think im stupid as zoidberg . and today i got photobombed by a stupid ass nigga car . thats my best pose . why should you interupt ?

play a game . its the best way to waste time . and fun . the mos important is less bullshit . my final year result ? Huh , i dont know . what should i feel right now . 2 fail . Addmath and physic . but haha , i tried my best . at least i didn't fail modern math and chemistry . this is awkward . why i type this in english ? Wth is happening? idfw this week .

i wanna stop smoking ciggarete . yeah i know it is harmful . i used to stop smoking but that madafaking burden and responsiblities . . . just to much for me . and i dont really care . i am awfull just to see anyway  . HAHAHAHAHA headshot motherfucker ! play zombie game also the best way to release tension . shoot that madafaka down . muahahaha im on fire .

my brother is lucky bastard . he got money , he got everything he wanted and im quite jelous . and he is stingy as nigga . he such a poindextrous . and HAHAHAHA . this dictionary epic . so i search what dupstep mean , so you know what it mean ? it means '' Dubstep is a music that is created form transformers having ehem ehem '' . i dont wannt type that word . but hahaha LOL . dirty minded badass dictionary .

so tonight i stood kinderstruck by the sight of an old memories . gosh , i am cute as hell when i was kid . but little bit jonggos haha . but and i miss this man . he past away to early . he is my mom friend but he always play around with me . and yeah we kinda close . but i remembered the day his nose was bleeding in front of my eye and poof . yeah kinda sad .

if you still talk about , then you still care about it . im so sleepy . i miss the old moment and the old me . i've change . the new me is suck , i want the old me . bye , :)

PERHATIAN !!